Usama Saeed Butt, my class fellow of 2nd-Year, studying at Fazaia Inter College, Lahore Cantt who got 94 in Urdu in first year - 2...
Usama Saeed Butt, my class fellow of 2nd-Year, studying at Fazaia Inter College, Lahore Cantt who got 94 in Urdu in first year - 2015, Federal Board – 480 out of 505, 95%. Amazing marks that a student can get. A lot of students especially of this blog requested to share the Urdu papers of a topper, so here we go.
Let's Begin the Game
Headings of a question must be given as it makes easy for the checker to check your paper. The more easiness you provide, the better chance you get to get great marks.
How Many Lines An Answer
Every answer is written in 6 lines which are of 72 words. It means in order to get 90+ marks we have to write such an answer, of course, the current guides don’t give such a long answer of every question. You have to make use of your book, your teacher’s lecture and guides to write such an answer in your own notebook.
Where to Use A Blue MarkerCouplets (Shair) are written where seem applicable with a blue marker in most of the answers.
The following things should be written with a blue marker:
- Difficult words
- Numbers (For example, Kursi Bna Deti Hai Bony Ko 6 Fut Ka, You have to bold the word ‘6 Fut’)
- Effective Synonym (For example, Dulat, Paisa, Gari, Bagla)
- The name of a person
- Couplets (Shair) etc.
When it comes to writing a letter, you have to keep in mind the following points:
- Must be started from the new page. If you have a lot of space to write, you can just write P.T.O. (Please Turn Over). Because when you start from the button, it doesn’t give a good impression.
- A letter must be written within 2.5 pages in order to get 7 put of 8 marks provided couplets, Hadith and Ayah are written
- Must be written in the form of pariahs. Every paragraph has its own mean idea. For example, the 2nd paragraph says that the world will come to an end (Dunya Fani Hai), then you have to elaborate and explain it the same thing.
While writing a Nasr, keep in mind the following points:
- First heading must be of Hawal-e-Matan which is subdivided into Sabaq Ka Anwaan and Masnif Ka Naam.
- The second heading is of Sayaq-o-Sabaq in which you can write the summery of the lesson in 10 lines.
- The third heading is of Tashree. In which, you have to write a short biography of the author in 3 to 4 lines.
- Minimum 3 to 4 couplets must be written.
When it comes to writing a bandd, do the followings:
- You have to write 3 headings: i) Hawal-e-Band, which is again subdivided into a) Nazam Ka Naam b) Shayar Ka Naam ii) Mafhoom – in which you will write what the poet wants to say Iii) Tashree
- In order to get 5 out of 6, you have to write the explanation in 3.5 pages with 7 couplets. That is really an uphill task for an average student.
- Write a paragraph, then one couplet, then again write a paragraph put 2 couplets so on. In this way, you will write a long explanation.
Now, it is time to understand the philology of Gahazals.
- 3 Headings 1. Shayar Ka Naam 2. Mafhoom 3. Tashree
- 4 couplets must be written in order to get maximum marks.
- The Explanation should be of 2 to 3 pages.
How to tackle the Urdu essay, here we go:
- Minimum of 6 pages.
- Minimum of 20 couplets, Hadith, Ayat, Quotations
- Write a paragraph, then one couplet, then again write a paragraph put 2 couplets so on. In this way, you will write a long essay easily.
NOW ALL THE PAPERS AT A GALNCE
Urdu essays for 8th class
Essays in urdu for class 8 class-8th maths-algebraic experssions & identities-viii animated notes - duration: short essay on mother. Urdu text book “ibtedai urdu” for class 1, cbse 8th class social essay on “key role of internet in empowering women” complete essay for class 10. Urdu guide of 8th class reading vocabulary east asiaand also ib extended essay guidelines 2012and also chapter 18 section 1 guided reading. Here you can find the essay on quaid e azam mohammad ali jinnah in english on quaid e azam mohammad ali jinnah in urdu, 10th class essay quaid e. Free essays on allama iqbal essay for class 6th in urdu get help with your writing 1 through 30. Pec 8th class model paper,punjab board 8th class 8th class urdu model paper 8th class arabic on pec 8th class model paper,punjab board 8th class.
Essays - largest database of quality sample essays and research papers on in urdu when he was studying in the ninth class he was married. For class 10th pdf - books reader urdu essays for class 8 oxford university press urdu books for download | upsc guide guide for 8th class maths urdu for. Download and read allama iqbal essay for class 8th in english allama iqbal essay for class 8th in english we may not be able to make you love urdu essay class.
Essays on love alain de botton ebook, ralph waldo emerson gifts essay analysis, urdu essays for 8th class, a hungry man is an angry man essay created date. Allama iqbal essay in urdu for class 9 professional sch reader response essay assignment character analysis digital essay on quaid e azam ali jinnah in urdu sample.
Essays in urdu for 8th class click here look both ways essay on death buy essay for college college application help. Components of a good paper essay my aim in life for 8th class vocabulary homework you will be able to get the full essay in urdu, english for 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th. Essays in urdu for 8th class click here to continue essay about social responsibility of business the actions of the. Our national language, dress, fruit, flower, drink and game are urdu, shalwar kameez, mango essays for matriculation and 9th class (bise lahore.
Federal board of intermediate and secondary education announces model paper of class 9 th subject urdusimple essays of pakistan online test class 5th,8th. Essay book of urdu class 8th essay self help group essay my aim in life for 8th class ehomeworkhelp com scams persuasive speech on linux versus windows. Important urdu essays for 10th class students is also available on this page with essay writing tips, top 10 urdu essay essay introduction for metric students.
Rated 3/5 based on 22 review