Cover letters may seem tedious, but these documents can be extremely helpful when it comes to getting a first interview. Since an initial impression is so important for people working in sales, take some time to look over our part-time sales associate cover letter example and these helpful do’s and don’ts.
- Do write in the appropriate voice. You should try to match the tone used by the company, as they surely want to hire sales associates who understand the brand.
- Don’t be too formal. There’s a difference between sounding intelligent and sounding robotic, and you definitely don’t want to come across as the latter. ?Do use a template as a guide. It’s easy to forget important information or include unnecessary filler when you don’t have a sample to use for reference.
- Don’t lose sight of your objective. While you’re trying to craft a letter that’s clever and unique, you also need to remember that your main goal is to sell yourself as a part-time sales associate. Don’t let that become a secondary aspect.
Part Time Sales Associates Advice
Part time sales associates need to have great people skills, the right experience, and a quality cover letter. These cover letter examples are specifically designed for part time sales associates to help you build your job-winning cover letter. Choose from multiple templates and designs, and pick the cover letter examples that work the best for you. Take the next step toward getting hired faster: start creating your cover letter today.
Cover Letter Tips for Part Time Sales Associates
If you’re in the market for jobs as a Part Time Sales Associates, consider the following guidelines to help with your search.
1. Be proactive. This town has a positive attitude toward growth and innovation. Use this mindset when you’re looking for work, as any job hunt requires diligence.
2. Get out from behind your computer. Even though most applications are done online, a referral is still your most valuable tool. Go out to career fairs and networking events. Meet people in your community and ask for contacts within your field.
3. A thank you goes a long way. Send a simple card or email to anyone who helps with your cover letter or refers you to any open jobs as a Part Time Sales Associates. The market is all about building bridges, and you’d be surprised at how far a kind gesture will take you.
4. Consider contract work. If you’re having trouble securing a permanent role, start looking at temporary positions as a way to at least get your foot in the door. More often than not, these types of jobs lead to fulltime positions.
5. Hone in on growth industries. This is especially beneficial for people who are just entering the workforce. If you want to leave the door open for future growth, then concentrate on innovative industries.
Part Time Sales Associates Job Seeking Tips
Be sure you’ve got a fine-tuned cover letter before applying to any jobs as a Part Time Sales Associates. Use the following tips to keep it professional and to the point.
1. Apply bolds and italics. Most cover letters get just a few seconds from screeners, so you want to make things stand out as best you can. Consider bolding your job titles as a way to guide the reader’s eye to the important details.
2. Focus on what you’ve accomplished. Rather than type out a laundry list of your job duties, explain specific achievements and how exactly you benefited your organization.
3. Include months. Many applicants simply put the years of their assignments, but December and January are very different in terms of time. Be sure to let potential employers know exactly how much experience you have.
4. Use a summary instead of an objective. Objective statements are a bit outdated, for an employer will already know that your purpose is to get the job. Instead, use a brief qualifications summary if you want to draw attention up front.
5. Use numbers wherever possible. Whether it’s a sales percentage, the size of the team you supervised or how many patients you saw daily, employers like skills that can be quantified.
120 Vyse Street
4th January 2014
Dear Ms Graham,
I am ready to take on the challenge of your position and very confident that I will exceed your expectations.
I am writing in regards to the open Sales Associate position that your company recently advertised on the Dayjob.com website.
I am an experienced job applicant who is passionate and driven to surpass expectations. With a minimum of 3 years hands on sales experience, I am a strong team player who is able to work in any diverse & fast-paced commercially driven environment. My present job has given me a full understanding of basic retail concepts like selling, advising customers, visual merchandising, and loss prevention. My core expertise lies in being able to promote a company’s image to customers in a pleasant, caring and professional manner.
I am articulate and able to maintain a professional appearance at all times, on top of this I am an active learner who takes full responsibility for my own personal development.
Your company name is highly reputed in the field that I want to work in, and I would love an opportunity to be associated with your brand. Please find attached my current resume for your careful consideration.
I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.
Tel: 00 44 121 638 0026
More Sales Associate cover letter examples
Sales Associate cover letter 1
Sales Associate cover letter 2
Sales Associate cover letter 3
Sales Associate resume examples
Sales Associate resume
Sales Associate resume 1
Sales Associate resume 2
Sales Associate resume 3
Retail sales associate resume
More cover letters
Cover letter examples