Personal Trainer Cover Letter
Personal Trainers work with individual clients and help them become fit and lose weight. They may work in a gym or at the client’s home. Typical duties of a Personal Trainer include: discussing goals with clients, recommending workouts, developing a personalized training program, presenting payment plans, observing clients, providing feedback to make sure moves are performed correctly, making diet and lifestyle suggestions, and explaining safety rules.
Based on our most successful Personal Trainer cover letters, the most important qualities for this job are:
- Enthusiasm and stamina
- Physical fitness
- The ability to motivate others
- Knowledge of human anatomy and physiology
- A friendly personality
- An interest in nutrition and healthy lifestyle
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Effective communication
- Time management and reliability
Below is provided an example cover letter for Personal Trainer showcasing similar skills.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Personal Trainer Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Behm:
When I learned of Jigsaw Fitness’ need for a Personal Trainer, I was anxious to submit my resume for your review. My commitment to serving as a knowledgeable, client-focused, and enthusiastic fitness trainer—as well as my excellent interpersonal and motivation skills—give me confidence in my ability to significantly benefit your team.
From developing and implementing health and fitness programs and evaluating initiatives/results to tracking data and consulting with clients to define and achieve goals, my background has prepared me to excel in this role. My ability to connect with individuals and establish trusting relationships, along with my strong communication talents, position me ready to thrive in this challenging position.
Consider the following highlights of my qualifications:
- Providing personalized attention and professional instruction to optimize members’ health, fitness, and wellness goals for more than 40 clients at Back Bay Fitness Center; conducting one-on-one consultations to develop fitness plans tailored to each client’s unique needs and goals.
- Leading individual and group training sessions while providing ongoing exercise instruction, support, and encouragement.
- Planning, implementing, and evaluating dynamic programs and delivering group presentations on various exercise modalities to drive participant involvement in physical fitness initiatives; analyzing results to identify areas for improvement and ensure goal achievement.
- Leveraging passion for healthy lifestyles, improved physical activity practices, and stress reduction techniques to facilitate enhanced client health and overall well-being; demonstrating commitment to physical education and health as a professional competitive trail runner.
With my previous experience fitness consulting and program development, complemented by my dedication to providing insightful guidance and support to optimize clients’ overall health, I believe I could swiftly surpass your expectations for this role. The opportunity to discuss the position in further detail would be most welcome.
Thank you for your consideration.
123 Main Street, Stateland, ST, 99999
Home: (555) 123-9876 – Cell: (555) 123-9876 – firstname.lastname@example.org
August 27, 2014
RE: Personal Trainers, August 27, 2014
Dear William Brown,
Your willingness to take time out of your busy day on Friday to meet with me is greatly appreciated. I really enjoyed speaking with you about the Personal Trainers position.My attached resume outlines all that I could offer your organization. Here’s the overview:
As a mentioned during our discussion, I have a strong background in the field, and am confident I would bring a fresh perspective to your young team. After meeting with you and learning about Coggswell Cogs‘s future projects, I am confident that my ability to work under pressure and team building skills will be a great help to your team.My previous experience working as Personal Trainers for Virtucon, gave me a deep knowledge of the field and years of experience. I have an excellent track record of getting the job done efficiently and on time. My expertise in background and work ethic make me a great addition to your team.
Again, I appreciate your time and consideration for this exciting opportunity. Please let me know if I can provide you with any further information about my background or qualifications. I look forward to hearing from you soon.You can reach me at the phone number or email listed above. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your valued time,